Tuesday, August 4, 2020

What the fuck is this blog?

What the fuck is this blog?

It started as a place to bitch about stupidity in a written form. I suppose with Covid, and being stuck sheltering in place, sometimes it's easy to get angry. 


After losing my long term girlfriend, our home, my dad, and then my career it's easy to be angry and have time left over for writing.


At least I'm luckier then some to have a job that sucks and barely pays for the gas to get to it. So there's that, right?


When I first wrote on here it was about cleaning up after tigers.

At least the part of the job before the cleanup was fun.

Now only the cleanup is left.


I wish I could sit in a Starbucks to write this. But the park is nice today.

I just miss "normal' life sometimes. Not all of it, but a lot.


I'm not going to expect things to be even close to normal again for a long time. That will only lead to disappointment.


It's hard to watch the stupid, who are unable or unwilling to deal with that fact, though. They keep making it take longer for this whole nightmare to go away.That makes me angry, hence why it shows up here.


This plague is a problem that will be measured in years though, not months. I think the rest of the world has mostly figured this out already, but not the USA. In the US everybody is looking for the quick fix, as usual. The "hopefull" way, the stupid way.

So we will be the sickest, the most dead and the longest lasting place for this disaster. USA We're Number 1!


Maybe if project warpspead works out and science finds a way to immunize people from the virus, they can look for a cure for stupid next.

Now I'm just being hopeful.



No comments:

Post a Comment