Thursday, August 6, 2020

Ivanka, you're our only hope to cure Coronavirus.

 Did you use to have a life and now don't? 


I know that there are tens of millions of people in the USA who have been effected by Trump's mismanagement of the Coronavirus. Not only the medical aspects but financial ruin too.


So far I am lucky enough to say that I haven't been infected and suffered the horrors which this thing is inflicting on many people.

I feel for those who have had to unnecessarily suffer because of the fact that Trump is completely inept in every way.


If you are one of the cult members, I know the virus came from China. Once it came here though, it was up to our government to protect it's citizens. You're a Republican so you know protecting the citizens is the primary job of the federal government. Right?


That is why we pay taxes.


I'm glad I'm not sick yet. I am however being beaten down financially.


I remember being a productive, hard working member of society who was able to make a living and pay for everything I did or used. I actually had a career that was exciting and sometimes fun. There was even enough money left over for beer.


Hell I could afford health insurance, something citizens of civilized countries get included with their taxes.


Now I can't even afford to become an alcoholic. Too bad as that might help my general attitude move in a more positive direction.


Too think that was only 5 months ago!

In any case I hope you are better off then me right now.


And don't get me wrong, I am grateful to have a job cleaning restrooms 18 hours a week, which after expenses for the month will net me $73.


Can one be an alcoholic for $73?

I suppose if I stop eating?


Maybe we will get lucky and Trump will lose the election. Is there enough smart people in the USA to make that happen anymore? Otherwise we live like this until Ivanka gets the virus and suffers a long and horrible protracted death. A death which Trump  gets to witness from a bubble boy suit, or miss, like the 155,000 other American families have when their loved ones went into a hospital never to be seen again.


Only then will Donald Trump take the virus seriously and make every effort to fix things like he should have done from the beginning. 


Do the patriotic thing Ivanka, you're our only hope!


My mother told me I'm a horrible person because I would say something like that out loud!

Can I be a good person by thinking it, but holding my tongue?

I forgot to ask how it rates if I just write it down.


Personally I'm not holding out hope for this scenario, so everyone please vote Biden or we are doomed.




No comments:

Post a Comment